Presently a-days, the clients are very pulled in towards the online exercises or the computerized life for different purposes like shopping, downloading and some more. Every one of these exercises make the gadget inclined against different assaults like risk assaults, spyware assault, norton blunder code 40383, malware disease, and infection assaults. Every one of these assaults hurt the individual information of the clients and consequently, they require a security layer to maintain a strategic distance from.
To give the insurance layer to the clients’ information and gadgets against online risk assaults, Norton has presented different online danger arrangements like Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe and some more. All the Norton items depend on the techniques for heuristics and marks to identify the dangers on the gadget.
Sometimes, Norton.com/Setup users may face some common errors while using the Norton antivirus software andone such error is the Norton Error Code 40383. The Norton Error Code 40383 is the Window error codes that may be commonly faced by the users when the Windows system freezes or crashes. This error code may lead to a number of issues on the device such as blue screen errors, slow performance of the PC, startup issues, shutdown issues, installation errors and program lock-ups.On occurrence of the error code 40383, a message box is displayed on the screen of device that displays one of the messageslisted below:
“Norton Error Code 40383: not found.”
“Norton Error Code 40383, Access Violation.”
“Can’t discover %PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Norton Error Code 40383.”
The root cause of the occurrence of the Norton Error Code 40383 is the presence of corrupted or the damaged file system, proving itself to be one of the biggest threatson the device. The file system gets corrupted due to the following reasons:
- Improper shutdown of the device
- Improper recovery from the spyware and malware attack
- Unable to delete the application or hardware
- Not able to install or uninstall the software
To resolve the Norton Error code 40383, follow the one of the stepwise proceduresmentioned in the below information, without making much effort.
Method 1: Restoring the System Tools
- Launch the “Start” menu either by clicking the start button on the taskbar or press the “Windows” key on the keyboard.
- Now, from this menu, select “Programs” option. Again a new menu will be displayed.
- And then from this menu, select the “Accessories” option.
- After this, select “System Tools” folder option.
- Now, select “System Restore” option. A window will appear on the screen.
- In this window, “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click “Next” button.
- Opt for the latest system restoring option from the “On this list, click a restoring point” list.
- To confirm the restoration process, click the “Next” option in the confirmation window.
- Once the restoration process gets completed, restart the device.
Method 2: Repairing the corrupted files
- Launch the “Start” menu.
- And run the “elevated command prompt” program i.e. the cmd program having all the administrative rights. To do so, type “cmd” in the search bar and press the “Ctrl + Shift + Enter” keys.
- A “User Account Control” window will appear on the screen. Ensure that the exhibited actions are correct.
- Now, press the “Continue” button.
- Copy or type the command written below without the quotes:
If the Norton Error Code 40383 still persists on the device, then call the Norton technical support to get the instant assistance for resolving the error.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Outlook, Norton Setup, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.